Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager
- Pos. Category
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Progrexion is the leading provider of credit report repair services in the United States. Progrexion’s technology and services help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary, and Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager will be responsible for the creation and implementation of talent sourcing strategies in support of the business. He/she will work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition to identify new, creative and innovative methods to source sales and/or service talent in a contact center environment. He/she will work close with the Marketing Directors and the PR team to fully optimize our on-line brand presence and efficiency. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in creatively sourcing and managing recruiting teams in a geographically dispersed organization. Strong communication and influencing skills, the ability to execute strategies and tactics, organize processes, and think analytically are critical skills that are required for this opportunity. The ability to influence strategy and provide market place intelligence is essential to this role. Experience in recruiting within an inside sales center/service center and financial industries is a plus. The Manager will develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened in order to support current needs, as well as the future growth of the business. The ability to manage a team and focus on pro-actively recruiting top talent is a must for this position.
- Assist in the development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies (internal & external) to achieve the most appropriate sourcing, evaluation, and selection of the most qualified and diverse talent.
- Partner with HR, Marketing Leadership, Operations, and Recruiters to facilitate the recruitment process, establish companies as Talent Targets, while understanding business direction, develop and implement a talent pipeline strategy that ensures future talent needs are being met and a continuous flow of candidates is established via relational recruitment tactics, proactive recruiting sourcing.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert to successfully utilize innovative sourcing strategies including, direct networking, Web 2.0 strategies, internet mining, and advanced internet research to understand marketplace intelligence, identify and attract top talent. AIRS certification is a plus.
- Actively participates in social networking (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, etc) Develop and expand predatory recruiting capability, including generation of competitor phone lists, partnering with associations & networks, schools, and attending career events to drive pipeline/ predatory/ passive/ and referral recruiting efforts. Effectively markets Progrexion as an employer of choice, leveraging our brand.
- The Talent Acquisition Manager will share findings, best practices, source effectiveness, and trends in the marketplace with the Recruiters and peers in other markets.
- Work in all areas of sourcing to include marketing strategies, career fairs, open house career events, radio professionals, sponsorships, working closely with Marketing Leaders and Manager of Community Relations.
- Measures and tracks strategy implementation and efficiency. Will work closely with Director of Talent Acquisition, VP of Human Resources, and the CFO to establish the sourcing budget, approve spend, and track ROI.
- Strong sourcing and candidate relationship building experience required. Along with Proven leadership, management and interpersonal skills, with track record of gaining credibility and partnering with leaders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of how to identify, create and build employment brands as it relates to a call center environment.
- Current Knowledge of the Utah and Idaho job markets as it relates to employment trends, call center trends, and effectively and creatively attracting top call center talent.
This role reports to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition for the Business and Industry Group. The Manager should have the ability to partner effectively in a multi-layered, decentralized organization. The successful candidate will be a natural leader with high energy and a sense of enthusiasm who can inspire and motivate others, thereby creating vision and commitment throughout the organization.
In addition, it is expected that the successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and Experience.
- Proven track record in establishing, implementing, and measuring a large-scale sourcing strategy and plan.
- 5-7 years’ experience recruiting and knowledge of recruiting practices in contact center environment. With 2-3 years of experience leading recruiters and support staff.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Direct Sourcing, internet/social media sourcing, and Direct Marketing techniques as it relates to building employment brand.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong Team contributor, sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of constituents, including internal clients, as well as internal and external candidates.
- The ability to effectively manage others through influence.
- Organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- A high energy, results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a "can do" attitude; has a sense of urgency.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through on commitments.