Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Reporting Analyst
at Progress Residential
Financial Reporting Analyst
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for various accounting duties, including preparation of financial reports, debt covenant compliance and analytical review. This position has exposure to technical accounting concepts and real estate operations.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for management, ratings agencies and lenders
- Perform detailed financial and variance analysis of significant accounts
- Provide assistance during annual audits and ensure deadlines are met for support schedules
- Conduct special projects, prepare ad hoc reports and other services at the request of management which includes research and providing conclusions on technical accounting issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Must be proficient in various software packages including, but not limited to, Advanced Excel, and Advanced PowerPoint
- Ability to handle large volumes of data
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines in dynamic fast-paced environment
- 2 to 5 years related audit/accounting experience preferred
- Public accounting firm experience a plus
- Real estate industry experience a plus
- Yardi Voyager software experience a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.