Phoenix Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CLASSROOM TEACHER - ENGLISH (CC#2430)
at Phoenix Union High School District
Job Reference #: 854
Openings as of 11/21/2017
- CLASSROOM TEACHER - ENGLISH (CC#2430) JobID: 854
- Position Type:
Classroom Teacher/TEACHER, ENGLISH
- Date Posted:
MARYVALE HIGH SCHOOL
- Date Available:
01/08/2018   Equal Opportunity Employer
- designs, plans, and provides instruction using a variety of methods and resources appropriate for all learners.
- creates and maintains a positive learning environment.
- assesses student learning by using a variety of appropriate formal and informal methods.
- keeps and maintains required records.
- communicates regularly with parents regarding student progress.
- collaborates with colleagues, parents, the community, and other agencies to foster student learning.
- connects academic knowledge to real-life situations.
- engages in professional development activities.
- demonstrates professional knowledge.
- performs other duties stated in Board policies and/or state statutes.
- Possess an Arizona Secondary Teaching Certificate.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Have an awareness of student needs; i.e., at-risk, ethnic, limited English proficient, exceptional.
- Have an Essential Element of Effective Instruction (E.E.E.I.) training or make themselves available to staff development.
|POSITION TITLE:||Classroom Teacher||DIVISION:||Instruction & Accountability|
|WORK YEAR:||9 Months||DEPARTMENT:||As Qualified and Assigned|
|LOCATION:||School/Unit As Assigned||SALARY SCHEDULE:||Teacher|
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The teacher is responsible for creating a safe, intellectually challenging learning environment in which each student is actively engaged in meaningful activities. The teacher uses knowledge of adolescent development, and knowledge of content area in educating a diverse student population. In addition, the teacher models learning as a life-long process by collaborating with students, parents, colleagues, and community.
Principal or Educational Unit Supervisor
|PREPARED BY:||APPROVED BY |
|APPROVED BY |
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!