Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Accountability Safety Coach -DAY SHIFT
at Oasis Behavioral Health
World-renowned residential treatment center seeking a Residential Accountability and Safety Coach.
With patient safety and recovery success top of mind, Residential Accountability and Safety Coaches (RASCs) are vital members of the Sierra Tucson staff. While resident safety is a priority for each member of the Sierra Tucson team, RASCs act as the primary security personnel and take pride in providing direct resident care, supervision, and monitoring that are essential to each resident’s recovery experience and well-being.
The Residential Accountability and Safety Coach is primarily responsible for providing direct resident care, supervision, and monitoring services. The essential function of the Residential Accountability and Safety Coach is resident tracking and accountability—which involves monitoring residents’ movements, locating residents’ in the case of nonattendance, and participating in Amber Alerts when a resident is not located within an hour. Other functions include: answering phones; monitoring patient schedules; notifying residents promptly when there is a schedule change; updating tracking sheets on a daily basis; providing support for residents making travel arrangements; assisting with contraband and room searches; setting appointments and arranging transportation; preparing patient schedules ; providing support to the Nursing and Clinical staff; assisting with attendance at meetings; and performing other functions as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR and De-escalation/Restraint certification required (with training available upon hire).
- First aid may be required.
Driven by our Core Values, Sierra Tucson offers a culture of caring and support to its staff as well as to the residents its serves.
Our Core Values:
- Relationships – We respond promptly and respectfully to all concerns. We actively focus on listening with intent to satisfy needs, ensuring that people always feel valued. We aim to develop quality outcomes to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and opportunities to serve.
- Integrity – We act honestly, consistently, and fairly in order to provide the highest ethical standards.
- Compassion – We demonstrate warmth, sensitivity, and positive regard to patients, residents, family members, and others. We hold a sacred space as we walk with them on their journey.
- Excellence – We provide highly reliable service, supported by evidence-based research, in our continuous pursuit of innovation in order to attain quality outcomes.
- Teamwork – We strive to work in collaboration with others in order to create a common vision.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- FSA and HSA
- Holiday Pay
- Training Provided
- Team Atmosphere
- State-of-the-art Equipment and Facility
- Electronic Medical Records
If you are interested in this position and are looking to work in a premier facility with excellent benefits and employee appreciation, we would love to speak with you about this exceptional opportunity!
We will be a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of addiction and other chronic behavioral health disorders. We will provide a continuum of evidence-based treatment that delivers the highest quality of care and improves the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.
Sierra Tucson Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a safe place for emotional, physical, and spiritual healing with a collaborative community of professionals who provide insight, understanding, and empowerment enhanced by a lifetime of alumni support.
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment in Arizona, across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Sierra Tucson combines integrative and experiential therapies with evidence-based practices to provide a full range of treatment modalities. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur, including one full year of continuing care and a lifetime of alumni services. Our serene, 160-acre campus is located in beautiful Tucson, Arizona, and is a place of peace, hope and healing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of Facility.