Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Driver - Per Diem (must have behavioral health experience)
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to safely drive Oasis Behavioral Health Company vehicles.
- Transports patients to and from facility.
- Picks up and delivers documents in a timely manner.
- Performs vehicle inspections and reports to supervisor as needed.
- Practices good safety techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION - GED or High School Diploma.
QUALIFICATIONS - Preferred: One (1) year experience in the behavioral health field.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES - Must be at least 21 years of age, must possess valid Arizona driver’s license with proof of auto insurance and ability to drive agency vehicle. Have or be eligible to receive the AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card. Must have CPR/First Aid and CPI training or the ability to obtain at hire.
EXPERIENCE - At least two (2) years driver experience preferred.