Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Maintenance Technician II
Our Facilities Maintenance Technician II provides general service and maintenance to our various facilities, including inspect and report safety hazards,,and respond to facilities maintenance requests.
- Monday thru Friday
- On call as needed
- Complete maintenance repair requests that result in working both in and outdoors
- Communicates status of work orders and provide direction to team as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance and advanced troubleshooting tasks
- Maintain inventory and requisition parts as needed; proactively manage supply levels to limit out of stock situations
- Assists Facilities Manager by providing objectives and feedback to contracted vendors
- Minimum 3 years' facilities/building maintenance experience required
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and/or carpentry highly preferred
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Ability to life 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Millwright Journeyman Certificates or similar certification is highly preferred
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet