Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Device Production Operator
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1371
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Medical Device Production Operators perform day-to- day production and quality activities throughout the manufacturing process according to ISO 13485:2016 requirements. Additional duties include ensuring that daily production schedules are met, and manufacturing standards and procedures are followed.
- Monday thru Thursday
- 5:30am to 4:00pm
- Meet production schedules, delivery dates and quality expectations
- Contribute to a production team to meet production goals, milestones and business objectives
- Communicate effectively to team members across all shifts to achieve excellence in quality, cost, delivery, safety, and compliance with the SmartPractice Quality Manual and its governing regulations
- Assist the Production Manager in resolving problems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years working in a GMP compliant medical device processing operation preferred
- Previous experience working in a medical device/clean room environment preferred
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!