Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CERTIFIED HAND THERAPIST (PT or OT)
OrthoArizona is the premiere orthopedic destination in the Phoenix-Metro area. As a physician owned private practice, join the opportunity to work along side orthopedic surgeons to provide your patients the highest level of care.
OrthoArizona is seeking dynamic, passionate and skilled Certified Hand Therapists to join our growing team of best-in-class orthopedic team in the Central, North and East Valley. This position will allow you to take best care of your patients with no marketing or business development required.
Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. Work for an organization that values the quality of care to the patients in our clinics.
- Work as part of a comprehensive care team of therapists who work with physicians following evidence-based protocols to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Work with therapists who are highly trained and experienced.
- Generous continuing education program that supports therapist certification or credentialing.
- State of the art clinics.
- Work with physicians who are committed to a team approach of patient care that involves effective and consistent communication with therapists.
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits - medical and dental
- Short and long term disability
- Continuing education allowance
Salary commensurate with experience. New graduates are welcome to apply.
Skill / Requirements
- Experience and knowledge of hand therapy principals and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Splinting skills and expertise in an outpatient setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services in verbal and written form
- Minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of Arizona PT/OT license
- Current CHT
- Outpatient Orthopedic hand and upper extremity experience
This practice is growing and offers high potential to the right candidate. The new and modern offices are located in the north west, north, central and east valley of the Phoenix metro area. Easy access to sporting and cultural events, shopping and dining.