Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Developer (Microsoft CRM)
Who We Are
OpenWorks is a leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Our mission is to improve our customer’s results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 1100 facilities each day across the United States. Check out our Careers Blog to see us in action!
What You'll Do
As a Software Developer with OpenWorks, you will be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing, maintenance, and continuous improvement of software applications with a focus on Microsoft CRM (CRM 2015 and Dynamics CRM). Success in this position is by helping internal and external clients, business partners, customers, and the company overall be more efficient, effective, and to provide a better service.
• Design, and develop, and continuously enhance software applications back-end, integrations, and front-end user interfaces
Provide end-user support and training on software application upgrades, best practices, etc.
Execute testing, report results, and recommend solutions to enhance testing for quality, functionality, usability, efficiency, value, and/or other outcomes
• Maintain documentation on all development activities and for use end-user training, implementation, and support
• Estimate effort and resources needed for software development and related activities
• Design frameworks and provide technical expertise that incorporate industry best practice techniques, strategies and processes
• Provide thorough and on-going evaluation of technology, applications, and processes
• Work with multiple application partners and others to identify, diagnose, and report on and resolve application performance issues
• Perform administration of tools used by internal clients, project team members, and others
What We’re Looking for in You
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Science, etc. A Master s degree in a related field is a plus.Required
- Dynamics CRM/xRM On-Prem and Online
- Hands on Customization of Plug-Ins (.Java), Workflows, and Forms
- Architecture Dynamics CRM solutions
- Web Services
- Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Ability to Train Users, Customers, and other Stakeholder
- Experience with real-time analytics and programming techniques
- Experienced in Windows environments
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint, SSIS, and other applications
- Experience with SQL and SSRS
- Experience with Scribe
- Excellent prioritization, time management/multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility and adaptable to changing environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong focus on customer service and teamwork
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as a team member
What You'll Get
401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
Why We're Different
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!
OpenWorks is an equal opportunity employer.