Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards.
• Inspects the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms.
• Assigns special assignments as directed by the Executive Housekeeper.
• Reports any repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
• Insures that all GRAs have appropriate supplies and linens.
• Assists in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
• Assists in processing AM and PM room status reports.
• Insures that the GRA's linen cart is neat and well organized.
• Insures that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
•Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards
•Ability to work with management on special projects
•Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency as required
•Must be able to communicate via radio and phone as needed
•Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
•Must be available weekends.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.