Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Chain Manager - Americas
Are you a service driven leader?
Looking to grow your career in a team environment?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader. At Oakwood Worldwide, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for helping drive growth of the business, increase sales, profits, and ease of use into our Supply Chain Partners via price effective & profitable accommodation options across the assigned region.
Your Hours and Location: An exempt level position conveniently located just off the I-17 at the Dunlap exit near the Metro Center.
Supply Chain – Inventory – Fulfillment – Corporate Housing - Hospitality
What’s In It for You?
The Supply Chain Manager enjoys a busy, multifaceted day in which you will be responsible for obtaining new supply chain partners, negotiate favorable terms, enforce compliance around contractual requirements and implement and maintain supplier profiles in the epic platform across the region. The Supply Chain Manager will be highly involved with the fulfillment and service teams and clients to grow and manage a supply chain network that has the ability to manage the changing and diverse needs across a global region. While en joying great amenities like our ping pong table, relaxation room, cable TV & Blu-Ray etc. We have a casual dress environment and a great company culture!
Oakwood also has recognition and awards plus competitive compensation and benefits:
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Multifaceted Learning Opportunities / Educational Reimbursement / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Child Care Reimbursement / Direct Deposit Payroll and much more!
What Your Day Is Like
- Identify and inspect new inventory, negotiate and obtain favorable terms
- Manage Oakwood Worldwide Associates in assigned region
- Demonstrate high market knowledge of each country via regular competitive shops, measure compliance through all current and newly developed processes
- Select Partnership management
- New supplier identification and onboarding
- Assist sales with RFP’s and client presentations along with Director
- Regularly meet with supply chain specialist and fulfillment team to assess inventory needs
- Work with supply chain specialist to build and maintain property and area profiles for the region. Work with marketing team to create additional collateral for the region
- Visit new properties and seek out and maintain optimum partners in each country
- Utilize Siebel/epic reporting available to develop action plans for partners, fulfillment team and monitor trending
- Assist Director with marketing and pricing updates to systems i.e. GDS, epic
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects
Best Candidates Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college
- 3 to 5 years management experience preferably in global corporate housing or hospitality
- 3 to 5 years related experience obtaining and managing inventory in the housing industry
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (ie: Siebel, SalesForce)
- Ability to effectively analyze and present information and respond to questions
- Highly motivated and detail oriented, with the ability to work independantly while managing multiple tasks
- Ability to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast paced, high volume environment
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Aptitude to work with people from various cultures
- Ability to use web-based systems that track apartment inventory (ie: Property Profiles, GDS, Network Connect)
- Ability to travel up to 50% International - Canada and Latin America
- Additional language (s) preferred
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today