Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ OT Occupational Therapist Full Time 10K SIGN ON BONUS
at Vibra Healthcare
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing and directing Occupational Therapy Services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication. Functions under physician’s orders.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy where accepted. Masters Degree required otherwise.
- NBCOT registered and licensed per state of practice requirements.
- Current, valid, and active registration or license per state requirements in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.