Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Marketing and Sales Support Director
at National Residential
National Residential Mortgage is proud of the depth of experience and skill our accomplished Mortgage Consultants possess. They have proven themselves as true experts in the mortgage arena and continually demonstrate their unfailing commitment to long-term customer satisfaction.
National Residential Mortgage is a service of DB&T, member FDIC, a Heartland Financial USA Inc., in AZ. For additional information about National Residential or Heartland Financial, visit www.htlf.com.
At National Residential Mortgage, we’re your career destination!
At National Residential Mortgage, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We are currently seeking a Regional Marketing and Sales Support Director to support our national and local marketing efforts
The Regional Marketing and Sales Support Director partners with organizational market leadership and corporate marketing to develop and build campaigns to build awareness, preference and loyalty among its target audiences. In this role, the Director will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive public image for the company, and for supporting the needs of public facing employees.
* Bachelor’s Degree required; in a business related field, public relations, or marketing preferred.
* 5-7 years’ experience in public relations, fundraising, marketing or sales positions (experience within the financial services/mortgage industry preferred).
* Extensive experience in utilizing digital channels in marketing and public relations.
* Analytical skills to utilize survey and advertising data to make strategic decisions.
* Ability to gain familiarity with Heartland’s market areas, knowledge of cultural, civic and economic development initiatives, as well as personal acquaintances with business and community leaders.
* Ability to develop creative ideas to promote the organization within the community.
* Ability to make large group presentations.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at National Residential Mortgage. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
National Residential Mortgage is a residential mortgage lending organization focused on originating high-quality mortgage loans with predictable, dependable results and exceptionally high satisfaction rates among our clients.
Led by an executive management team with an average of over 20 years experience in all aspects of the mortgage industry, our staff of seasoned and skilled mortgage professionals were recruited for their outstanding reputations, proven expertise, strength of character and steadfast dedication to client satisfaction. The majority of clients seeking our services are referrals from those we have assisted in the past - a testament we consider to be the greatest measurement of our team’s thoughtfulness and dependability.
National Residential Mortgage operates in a best-in-class mortgage origination and processing environment. We draw from a wealth of knowledge concerning the intricacies of our business to ensure our back-office technology, processes, and procedures are efficient, organized, and precise. These highly-effective internal processes result in lower costs for the client, faster loan closings and a minimized possibility for human error.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will