Murphy Elementary School District #21
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Kindergarten Teacher -Kuban School
at Murphy Elementary School District #21
|POSITION:||Kindergarten Teacher -Kuban School|
Kindergarten Teacher (1) Position
1. Graduate of an accredited college or university.
2. Current Arizona Elementary, Secondary, and/or Special Education Teacher Certificate.
3. Meets NCLB Requirements of Being Highly Qualified as it applies to assigned
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
2. Plans a Program of Study that meets the AZ State Standards and District Curriculum requirements.
3. Creates a classroom enviroment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the students.
4. Prepares for classes assigned and shows written evidence of preparation upon requests of immediate supervisor.
5. Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects to communicate these objectives to students.
6. Teaches content ans skills in English language, literature, composition, and reading to elementary pupils, utilizing appropriate learning activities.
7. Adapts the curriculum to provide individual, small group, or remedial instruction to meet the needs of the individual pupil.
8. Evaluates each pupil's progress in English skills (listening, speaking,reading, and writing).
9. Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
10. Strives to implement by instruction and action the district's philosphy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
11. Assess the students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
12. Identifies the learning problems of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
13. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect tudentss, equipment, materials, and facilities.
14. Maintains accurate, complete and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulation.
15. Assesses progress and preparation of studens for the AIMS (Arizona's Instrument to Measure Standards) District Benchmark Assessment.
16. Assists the administration implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct;and, for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedures, while maintaining order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
17. Makes provision for being available to students and parents for educational-related purposes outside the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms (Open House, Parent/Teacher Conferences,etc.)
18. Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
19. Cooperates with the administration in planning and/or participating in appropriate in-service training programs at a school or at the district level.
20. Shares responsibility during the school day for the supervision of all students in all areas of the school.
21. Continues professional growth through attendance at workshops, seminars, conferences, and/or advanced course work at institutions of higher learning.
22. Demonstrates awareness of Governing Board policies and State Statutes related to job responsibilities.
23. All other duties assigned.
Salary and work year according to current teacher salary schedule.
|FROM - TO -|
|MONTHS / HOURS:|
|GRADE / STEP:|