Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training and Development Manager - VP
at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Training and Development Manager VP
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group. This is an individual contributor role.
Design, develop and deliver Operational Risk Management (ORM) training courses to support business priorities which include, but are not limited to, Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM), Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA). This role is also responsible to supporttraining course administration and reporting.
- Develop and deliver Operational Risk training programs to support the sustainability of the TPRM program i.e., continuing training of role based training for employees involved in the TPRM process,
- Support new TPRM system rollout.
- Support Operational Risk Management initiatives i.e., Risk Assessment for new products, Risk and Control Self-Assessment, through the development and delivery of training programs.
- Manage administrative functions associated with training, including course data and reporting, as well as LEAP (our learning management system) administration.
- Facilitate training programs as well as coordinate training led by subject matter experts.
- 6-10 years of experience in learning and development or risk management (prefer Operational Risk Management/ Third Party Risk Management)
- Experience developing training materials and guides
- Professional writing skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to work well with other professionals
- Proven ability to drive results and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.