Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MUFG Americas
Reporting to the Commercial Cash Services Manager or Supervisor, this position works alongside Work Directors to assist in work direction to assigned staff, monitor system generated reports specific to assigned areas, handling various inquiries related to cash vault services product and transportation services, escalate potential issues to management, and presents solutions in a timely manner. Manage heavy case loads from internal/external clients by working closely with various vendors, ensuring service level agreements are met daily. Support implementations of product set-up and maintenance requests on behalf of the Bank's customers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on high volumes of inquiries from internal/external customers while maintaining strict service level guidelines.
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all clients, both internal and external.
- Ensure minimal idle time is incurred by ensuring calls /requests are handled promptly.
- Function as subject matter expert on product capabilities. Reviews documentation for new accounts setup.
- Work with 3rd party vendor providers to submit customer inquiries related to cash vault and transportation/carrier services.
- Answer inquiries from internal/external departments and vendors with little supervision and provides the necessary information and excellent customer service in an accurate, clear and timely manner.
- Ensure consistent compliance to departmental policies and procedures and alerts management of deviations.
- Independently handle and resolve servicing problems and follow-up on any pending requests as needed.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of strong customer service skills
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of banking/financial services experiences
- High School Diploma or equivalent Skills & Abilities
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively and understand policies and procedures and assist with passing related information on to internal/external clients
- Ability to managed workload and meeting service level agreements with clients
- Ability to work independently and as a team player to complete Research and Support cases as they relate to cash vault and transportation services.
- Ability to assess situations as they arise and move from function to function with minimal supervision and disruption to the operation.
- Must be able to accurately operate and perform non-complex math using 10-key equipment by touch to balance transactions.
- Possess strong mathematical skills
- Must have strong Microsoft Suite skills, including, but not limited to Excel, Word, and Outlook
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.