Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Supervisor
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Hire Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Job Category
- Help Desk / Call Center
The Help Desk Supervisor is responsible for managing the activities and responsibilities of the Remote Help Desk team and ensures that the service given to clients meets client standards. As a part of this management, the Remote Help Desk Supervisor is also responsible for providing high-level technical assistance to the team and ensuring service and support is provided to customers at agreed levels. In order to be successful in this position, one must possess strong managerial and communication skills.
- Works directly with Service Delivery Manager to coordinate, prioritize, and maintain optimal service execution to goals and expectations of client-specific key performance indicators
- Responsible for all Help Desk services that are based out of the Remote office as well as other future services.
- Develops and oversees metrics to measure productivity, efficiency, accuracy, and adherence to customer satisfaction.
- Gauges Service Desk Team performance, and seeks methods of improving and increasing efficiency
- Leads and provides coaching for other Technicians when workflow deficiencies are identified.
- Constantly identifies and takes action based on operational metrics and problem trends.
- Audits tickets to ensure task handling quality meets or exceeds expectations.
- Approving timecards, time off and Overtime requests for their specific team(s)
- Acts as liaison between Milestone HR Department and client on all employee related issues
- Holds biannual performance reviews for each team member and maintains regular 1:1’s with team.
- Leads Recruiting efforts including candidate selection, from resume review through all aspects of the interviewing process
- Attends and provides input during weekly service review and lead meetings.
- Escalates problems to Milestone Manager that directly puts client-Milestone relationship at risk
- Manages the quality and measures success of onboarding new technicians.
- Maintains 24x7 shift schedule and constantly performs load by shift analysis.
- Strong people management skills
- Strong leadership skills.