Recovery Innovations Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Recovery Innovations Inc.
Essential Job Functions
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge of data translation schematics and tools.
- Product Solution Delivery via email, e-meetings, phone calls, flowcharts and in person.
- Database/information support with attention to detail.
- Ability to translate technical concepts to relevant business-related and service delivery language.
- Ability to translate business-related and service delivery language to EHR configuration requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks according to priority
- Telecommunication skill including coordinating and working with multiple locations
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities, meet with staff to resolve problems, and to recommend solutions
- Maintain and observe all HIPAA regulations and highest level of accountability for State and Federal reporting and privacy requirements.
- Actively embodies Recovery Innovations’ mission, vision and values.
- Is mindful of opportunity to introduce positive change through accurate reporting and workflow development.
- Contributes and participates in continuous Quality Improvement initiatives agency-wide.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationship with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Serves as a representative of the organization, acts as a positive role model towards all interactions (internal/ external stakeholders and people we serve) without judgment.
- Provides assistance in a concise, informative manner, keeping a positive, courteous tone and appropriate non-verbal communication and effective listening.
- Contributes to effective teamwork by combining skills and energies in a coordinated effort with supervisors, co-workers, outside agencies and funders.
- Communicates collaboratively with inter/intra-departmental team members and participates in team meetings.
- Accepts feedback and contributes in an open and receptive way.
- Works independently or as part of a team; ability to interact appropriately with others.
- Speak, listen and write clearing, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Respectfully presents a different opinion if requested project interferes with established system configuration.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of the internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- An ability to interact effectively within the context of the cultural beliefs, behaviors, language and needs.
Education, Licenses and Experience
- Associates degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/work experience;
- Three (3) years of experience in SQL report writing, including calculation and multiple iteration data capture;
- Six Sigma and Agile Methodology experience
- 1- 2 years behavioral health experience preferred
- Three (3) years of experience in SAP Crystal Reports 2013;
- EHR development, specifically myAvatar or Netsmart preferred
- Access DB and Miscrosoft Studio required
- Understanding of EDI tools and translation methodology is a requirement
- HITECH and HIPAA rules and data point capture experience
Additional Requirements, Certifications and Qualifications
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug screening
- Must successfully pass multi-state Criminal Background Check
- May be required to successfully pass TB test (and annually thereafter)
- Must possess a valid Arizona Driver’s license and be at least 21 years of age, if driving on agency business
- Valid proof of insurance if using personal vehicle for agency business
Works in general office environment and behavioral health clinical areas. Some risk involved in the event people being served have challenges with control which is mitigated by team training in verbal de-escalation skills. Must possess visual and audio skills to complete job duties. Schedule may include flexible hours and multi-state travel.
The physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Continuous standing; walking; handling; finger dexterity, eye-hand-foot coordination; use of corrected vision; depth perception; wide field of vision; color vision; use of auditory, olfactory and tactile senses. Frequent bending over; stooping, kneeling; crouching; pushing; pulling; sitting; reaching; climbing/balancing on a step stool to reach supplies/equipment in cabinets; climbing stairs; carrying up to 25 pounds.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary function.