Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN- The Place at Wilmot North
at MC Companies
Are you a Maintenance/Service Technician who has been thinking that it might be time to make a change? Have you been keeping your eyes open for a new opportunity? Wishing you worked for a company that offers a culture where everyone on the team is valued and the office environment is stimulating and the company promotes an opportunity to GROW? Well then it is time for you to make a change with MC Residential!
MC is looking for someone who want to GROW with us.
- Go-Getter - Someone who doesn’t hesitate to try new things and tackle big projects.
- Real-Deal – Someone who is relatable and authentic.
- Originality – Someone who can go with the flow, and who is confident in bringing new ideas to the table.
- Worker-Bee – Someone who can work solo or as a team to make the dream work and bring in the honey.
MC Residential is seeking a unique individual whose varied talents and experiences will bring value to our maintenance teams for our Broken Arrow community. Our work environment is like no other- uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer service. Service/Maintenance Technicians are empowered to do what is best for the customer and are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our brand and their community.
What will I be doing?
- Look after your community as if it were your home.
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the community including, but not limited to, apartment homes & common areas.
- Proactively seek solutions to problems, making sure to pay attention to details.
- Ensure that you have the right tools and equipment to do your job and keep them clean and organized.
- Make sure that your work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Respond to resident calls and service requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry.
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs.
- Record and report completed repairs and follow up with items that require further attention
- Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty.
- Elevate the everyday by creating an amazing experience for our customers.
- Ensure the community is always represented in a compelling way and is customer ready.
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers to help them live the “good life”.
Join us if you:
- Want to be part of one of the Top 100 Companies to work for in Arizona.
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills.
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Preferably have previous maintenance and HVAC experience.
- Have availability and flexibility to weekends and to be on-call.