MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified X-Ray Technologist-Phoenix West Office- Evening Shift
at MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
Founded in 1982, MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc. is an Arizona based company operating five full service facilities staffed with medical professionals who provide the full spectrum of Occupational Medicine for employers and their employees and is currently looking for a Certified X-ray Technologist to join their team!
The Certified X-ray Technologist will report to the Center Administrator and will assist in the following operations:
- Complete radiographic studies of patient per the doctor’s orders
- Assist with back and front office as needed
- Provide provider with radiographic studies of patient within scope of license
- Follow all AART procedures for patient care which includes patient shielding
- Keep all x-ray records up to date. Order all x-ray material
- Send x-ray film badges for radiation dosimeter report each month
- Keep logs on all x-rays loaned and returned
- Keep x-ray room neat and orderly at all times
- Clean x-ray table daily and as needed if necessary
- Send out all films electronically for over read by radiologist
- Ensure all x-ray reports are reviewed by provider and placed in patient chart in accordance with HIPPA law
- Assist back Medical assistants with pulling taking vitals (blood pressure, pulse, temperature, height and weight), checking patients vision, hearing, pulmonary function tests, injections, phlebotomist, EKG’s and UA dip, Checking-In and Check-Out of patients, dispense medication, educating patients on DME, room patient for treatment.
- Assist front office personnel when necessary by filing charts and answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Assist front office with greeting patients, checking in and out paitents.
- All duties as assigned regarding MBI/ORPT operations.
- On-Call schedule
- Must be able to communicate through written instructions and complete routine written logs and reports.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow verbal instructions, as well as respond to audible stimuli.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with documented disabilities to perform essential functions or comply with communication requirements.
- Must be able to take On-Call
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Current CPR documentation
- Current Arizona RT