MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified X-Ray Technologist-Over Night On-Call
at MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
Founded in 1982, MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc. is an Arizona based company operating eight full service facilities staffed with medical professionals who provide the full spectrum of Occupational Medicine for employers and their employees and is currently looking for a Certified X-ray Technologist to join their team!
The Certified X-ray Technologist will report to the Center Administrator and will assist in the following operations:
- Complete radiographic studies of patient per the doctor’s orders
- Follow all ARRT procedures for patient care which includes patient shielding
- Keep x-ray room neat and orderly at all times
- Clean x-ray table daily and as needed if necessary
- Send out all films electronically for over read by radiologist
Skills / Requirements
- Must be able to communicate through written instructions and complete routine written logs and reports.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow verbal instructions, as well as respond to audible stimuli.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with documented disabilities to perform essential functions or comply with communication requirements.
- Must be able to take On-Call
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Current Arizona RT/ARRT