Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Alliances Coordinator
at Make-A-Wish Foundation
Position Summary: Provides administrative support, marketing coordination and sponsorship assistance to the corporate alliances department, Make-A-Wish chapters, and the national corporate sponsors.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and follow-through, with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude and customer service focus, demonstrating the ability to work with a variety of internal/external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Excellent written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects and deadline pressures.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable to change, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports account managers on the cultivation and renewal of assigned national corporate sponsorships and licensing programs.
- Assists corporate sponsors in coordinating and implementing details of their alliance, as delegated by the account manager; includes tracking and reporting functions.
- Prepares presentation materials, proposals and contract renewals (using predominately PowerPoint and Microsoft Word) for account managers to present to corporate sponsors.
- Drafts correspondence to sponsors and chapters on behalf of the account managers, utilizing exceptional writing and proofreading skills.
- Maintains important documents and filing systems on behalf of the department; ensuring adherence to Foundation performance standards and compliance guidelines.
- Provides primary administrative support to the account management team, including fielding incoming calls and correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging conference calls/meetings, preparing POs, expense reports, invoices, booking travel, and all other basic administrative support functions.
- Processes, documents, and acknowledges corporate alliance funds received at the Foundation and pending payments as applicable.
- Coordinates and/or completes monthly chapter distribution and facilitates proper financial documentation and distribution systems for corporate sponsorship programs.
- Reconciles revenue discrepancies monthly with finance, donor care and/or other departments as needed.
- Responds to chapter requests for corporate alliances materials and national sponsorship information.
- Helps prepare corporate alliances rollout kits, sponsorship information, updates and educational materials on behalf of the account management team.
- Prepares memos and The Daily Wish sponsorship information from program parameters provided by corporate alliances account managers and director; format for chapter mailings, intranet postings, and website updates.
- Maintains and generates monthly reports from Raiser's Edge database and distributes appropriately to corporate alliances staff and leadership.
- Assists in the planning, coordination and promotion of department events (annual Sponsor Summit), trainings and conferences (ABLE Conference, Program & Development conference, webinars, etc.)
- Cross-trained in multiple department functions including, but not limited to, sponsor recognition, ensuring proper coding of incoming corporate alliances funds, cultivation of corporate sponsors and Make-A-Wish chapters, overall coordinator assignments and responsibilities, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor’s degree in business, nonprofit management, liberal arts or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years administrative or professional experience preferred.
- Must have versatile skills utilizing a variety of computer programs/software, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat programs. Experience with SmartSheet or comparable project management software is a plus.
- Working knowledge of nonprofit organizations is helpful.
- Work in an office environment.
- May require work outside a traditional Monday – Friday work week.
- Some travel required (2-3 times per year) within the United States.