Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Material Handlers sort work as quality control workers by hand picking and sorting of materials. Physical demand may vary.
- Make sure to use the appropriate PPE. Workers wear, hard hats, safety goggles, and gloves.
- Perform any tasks related to the cleaning of the facility, and equipment.
- Some lifting is required to dump boxes and containers of material into the designated areas.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the work. This includes prolonged standing, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transport.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays, as needed.
- You must pass an oral drug screen given on site.
- You must pass a background investigation
- Basic Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- High school or equivalent
Fork lifts frequently move on the main floor and requires the full attention of the drivers and anyone who walks on the main floor.
Shift: Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Weekly pay.
- No public transportation is available to the site, you must have your own transportation.
- Must have six-inch ankle high steel toed boots, they are a safety requirement to work at this site.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.