La Posada at Park Centre, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN- Evening shift
at La Posada at Park Centre, Inc.
Available shift: 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Must be able to work every other weekend
Under the supervision of the LPN Supervisor and Director of Assisted Living , the Licensed Practial Nurse (LPN) is responsible for administration and documentation of medications and treatment as prescribed in the resident's care plan. You must have:
- Graduated from accredited school of nursing.
- Have a current LPN license by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
Skill / Requirements
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, kneel, stretch, squat and push/pull using good body mechanics for sustained periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to relate with staff, residents and physicians in a fair, tactful and courteous manner under all circumstances.
- High level of flexibility and tolerance to adjust to changes in workloads, assignments, and to work effectively under stress of meeting resident needs.
Please fill out an application of employment in order to be considered for this position. The application can be downloaded from the La Posada website: http://jobs.laposadagv.com/.
Submit your application either by attaching to your entry or by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.