Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AC/DC Rotating Equipment Mechanic
at Keller Electrical
Keller Electrical is a leader in the Industrial Motor Repair and Custom Control business. We are currently looking for an AC/DC Rotating Equipment Mechanic to maintain the high quality of Keller Electrical's electrical motor repair shop standards in regards to mechanical repairs and rebuilds.
* Disassemble and Inspect
* Micrometer fits
* Inspect motors for warranty
* Requests materials necessary for repair
* Perform necessary repairs while upholding the high quality standards of Keller Electrical
* Other duties as requested
Skill / Requirements
* Must have significant mechanical knowledge and/or experience
* Must possess own set of tools to support the required and expected work tasks
* Knowledge of dismantling and assembling of rotating equipment such as generators, motors, and specialty rotating equipment.
* Must be knowledgeable of bearing types and bearing clearances
* Proficient in testing equipment
* Familiar with large and small machining practices
* Highly motivated self performer with good organizational skills and attention to detail
* Significant mechanical knowledge and/or experience
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Must be able to work overtime if necessary
* Safety conscious
Important Information: Keller Electrical has immediate openings available. We are seeking people who are looking for long-term opportunities. This is a tremendous opportunity to become a member of a highly skilled and well-respected team in the custom control industry. Primary industries worked include: Water and Wastewater Utility Industry, Power Generation Industry, Mining Industry, Chemical Industry, Aggregate/Cement Industry and Manufacturing Industry. Keller Electrical is a non-union employer.
**No phone calls please**