Southwest Human Development
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Report Reviewer/Assessor- Quality First
at Southwest Human Development
- Job Code
- # of Openings
We are seeking a full time Report Reviewer/Assessor for our Quality First Assessment program. The primary responsibilities for this position will entail reviewing and editing reports to assure alignment with the guidelines of the tools and other Quality First program requirements. This position requires that the employee be trained to reliability on the assessment tools and complete Quality First assessments on a periodic basis. Limited statewide travel is required.
This position is offered full time with an excellent benefits package and mileage reimbursement. EOE AA
Bachelor’s degree or higher education degree is required. A minimum of two years experience working as a teacher, trainer, or primary care provider with infants, toddlers, and/or preschoolers, preferably in an early care and education setting, is required.
Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card without restrictions preferred OR must qualify for a valid Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card without restrictions.
Position requirements at entry include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to details including computation
- Ability to effectively research information and present findings in a concise manner
- Preparation and maintenance of accurate records
- Experience with Windows database programs, word processing, and spreadsheet applications
- Good interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the public, etc.
- Required to be reliable but to maintain reliability in the tools