Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
POSITION SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Director of Information Technology, performs work in support of those providing services to an adult population composed of persons with substance-use disorders, SMI, dual-diagnoses and/or referred persons. Responsible for Report (SQL Server Reporting Services) and DataBase Development, extending and enhancing Lifewell’s existing core databases, reports and applications; performs related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this classification.
- Aids in the maintenance and on-going support of a highly functional and productive technology platform by providing new reports, databases and applications, including but not limited to VB.NET, SSRS, SQL and ASP.NET.
- Develops new reports and databases to provide enhanced functional capabilities to users, through accurate, timely and effective data modeling design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Maintains and enhances existing web applications.
- Performs complete testing of all development tasks–unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Designs and implements user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develops database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing. Develops external web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Analyses, develops and documents technical requirements and technical estimation of work to be performed.
- Responsible for software development using applicable languages, systems and tools, program designs, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Participates in various internal and external teams, committees, and/or ad hoc work groups; remains current in applicable knowledge and skills.
- Documentation of software including instructions for end user use.
- Participates in staff meetings, trainings and other activities as required.
- Performs other duties as required and special projects as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in MS.Net based curriculum and at least three years of practical experience with VB.Net/SQL Server application development and deployment; or any equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- A minimum of two years of experience using VB.Net and VBA to utilize MS Office application functionality with VB.Net applications (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook/Exchange).
- Experience with LDAP and AD integration, ComponentOne Studio, Microsoft SSRS, Crystal Reports, ASP.Net and Microsoft SharePoint Server preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)