LifeStream Complete Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Training and Development
at LifeStream Complete Senior Living
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR RESUME, PROVIDING A SUMMARY OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
LifeStream Complete Senior Living is a faith-based leader in providing high quality and loving care for Seniors in beautiful Independent Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing communities. We seek an experienced professional to join our team as the Director of Training and Development for our four communities throughout the Valley of the Sun. This position is based in our Cook Healthcare Skilled Nursing Facility located in Youngtown, Arizona.
Director of Training and Development will analyze, assess, construct, deliver and track training and Associate development programs delivered across the LifeStream workforce. This position is responsible for:
- Engaging with stakeholders to identify business needs, training goals and gaps.
- Developing and leveraging relationships/partnerships with external subject matter experts on industry and compliance subjects to develop or deliver training to staff.
- Participating in Quality Assurance and Process Improvement team meetings in order to identify training needs for staff development.
- Leading and executing company-wide efforts to support the development of our person-centered culture.
- Focusing on increasing staff satisfaction by providing training and development opportunities.
- Coordinating and tracking training schedules and attendance.
- Managing our LMS system (Relias) to ensure relevant course offering; tracking enrollment and course completion.
- Serving as the point person for our caregiver training school in conjunction with Arizona LeadingAge.
- Scheduling courses to maintain regulatory compliance for clinical and other staff members.
- Conducting training programs as appropriate.
- Enhancing new Associate programs; new hire onboarding and corporate orientation to drive culture and improvement of new Associate retention and engagement.
- Evaluating and reporting training programs’ effectiveness, success and ROI.
- Training and staff development experience in the aging services field (Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living) and/or experience providing training in the healthcare field.
- Professional, reliable, and must have proven leadership experience and skills.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and respond to multiple priorities and/or events.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of Associates and executive leadership combined with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to develop PowerPoint presentations and reporting in Excel.
- Prior experience managing an LMS (Relias experience preferred).
- Demonstrated experience managing projects to completion.
- Coaching and strong influencing skills.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively, with a ‘sleeves rolled up’ approach
- A passion for serving and enhancing the lives of senior adults
LifeStream is compelled by Christ’s love to provide compassionate care and community to enhance the lives of seniors.
1. Bachelor's Degree required
2. Licensed nurse, skilled nursing administrator license or assisted living manager certification a plus!
3. Training and/or staff development experience in aging services (or a related field) preferred
4. At least 5 years of related experience
5. Ability to travel locally to LifeStream locations.
6. Fingerprint clearance card (or the ability to obtain one)
7. Yearly TB test (if needed, a Chest X-ray)
LifeStream Complete Senior Living is a drug-free workplace. We require pre-employment drug testing and criminal background checks.
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification is preferred.