Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Support Coordinator
- Career Site Title
- Operations Support Coordinator
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Business Unit
- 7300 E Hampton Ave #201
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
This position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. The Document Control department is responsible for the maintenance of original contacts, titles and title applications for all of DriveTime. This includes verification and servicing of titles, distributing documents to correct departments and ultimately the return of the documents to the customer or outside vendor at the time the loan is completed. You will also be repsonsible for:
- Verification of incoming documents
- Work closely with internal department to meet their document processing needs
- Ensure guidelines for securing loans are consistently being met
- Manage the flow of documents in the right direction from one point to another in a timely manner
- Review and update account information as it pertains to documents sent and received
- Maintain on-site and off-site storage documents
- Mailing and shipping of documents or other materials
- Work with multiple databases
- Handle incoming calls from customers and third-party vendors
- Make contact and maintain relationships with DriveTime dealerships
- Research state and county guidelines and policies pertaining to title inquiries
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive pay and any opportunity for advancement
Top Perks: Great training and a culture of opportunity and promotion from within
Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day work weeks with Sundays always off, major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.
Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution, tuition reimbursement, and Paid Time Off
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- At least one year of solid customer service experience
- Title experience preferred
- At least six month of call center experience preferred
- Possess great time-management skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team-based environment
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office programs.10 Key by touch and typing at 40 WPM
- Ability to navigate multiple screens at once
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.