Inside Sales Representative
Title: Customer Success Advisor (Inside Sales)
Location: Arizona- S&M Dept
Pay Range: $17-24 per hr DOE + Commission + Benefits + Company stock Options
EEO Class:Sales Workers
Reports to:Senior Director of Carrier Channels
MyCarrier is democratizing access tomanage supply chains for all businessesdigitally.With a focus on product expansion across the $1.6 trillion logistic industry, MyCarrierconnectsshippersdirectlywith their capacity providersthrough its industry-leading shipmentplanning,execution,andvisibilityplatform.
Deployed in 2018 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, MyCarrieris one of the fastest growing platforms in the U.S.,with over $700 million processed in LTL (less-than-truckload) annually. MyCarriers adoption continues to accelerate toward becoming the ubiquitous platform for small to medium size businesses through ourmarketing,sales, andchannel partner agreements with 15 of the 25 largest LTL carriers.
Our Vision:Make LTL shipping affordable, convenient, and easy.
Website: Learn more at https://go.mycarrier.io
General Job Description:
The "Inside Sales Representative" position is to focus on selling to the small to medium size businesses.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Schedule & perform customer and carrier rep TMS demos
• Respond to customer & carrier email messages in a timely manner
• Gather customer and carrier rep feedback for additional feature enhancements and report to Customer Service Manager
• Monitor customer adoption KPIs with the intent of filling any customer set up or registration gaps to get each account shipping on the platform.
• Support Carrier Channel Managers on new carrier role outs by communicating with their sales representatives and building rapport by establishing relationships
• Maintain and build shippers relationships and a full understanding of how they use the product.
• Use video conferencing or any other media that will effectively communicate with the assigned customers.
• Support new hire training efforts
• 3-4 Hours of call volume per business day
• Be a positive team member and professional ally for assigned customers
• Respond to all email communication in a timely same-day manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Attention to Detail
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Quality Focus
• Highly proficient with computers and common software applications (MS office, Adobe)
• Documentation Skills
• Transportation experience a plus.
• Must be an excellent listener
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Results Driven
• Time Management
• Communication Proficiency
Education and Experience:
• 2+ years call center experience preferred
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position which will typically involve 40 hours a week Monday through Friday.
Minimal travel is expected.