Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
at Jim Click Automotive Group
POSITION SUMMARY: Maintains the physical appearance and working ability of the dealership's physical plant, machinery and environmental systems; include troubleshooting and repairing mechanical electrical and plumbing systems. Performs miscellaneous errands, assignments and tasks for all departments as directed.
1 year of experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs routine repairs and maintenance on dealership's physical facility and all equipment.
2. Operates and has knowledge of maintenance procedures for mechanical plant and associated equipment, including pumps, fans, pneumatic controls, pressure-reducing valves, compressors, air filtration and all other machines.
3. Troubleshoots and performs preventative maintenance on plumbing, electrical, air conditional and all other related systems.
4. Moves furniture, equipment and vehicles as directed.
5. Maintains all light standards, display items, and any other equipment in a ready-for-use status.
6. Delivers and picks up equipment to off-site locations; loads and unloads all materials.
7. Reads basic maps, follows written instructions and multiple directions (written and verbal), and handles multiple priorities projects simultaneously.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Drives standard and automatic transmission vehicles; valid driver's license; insurability for driving.
2. Accurately reads and compares a series of "18" number and letter combinations.
3. Communicates clearly with supervisor and managers.
4. Extensive (up to 8 consecutive hours) standing and walking (up to 8 miles daily) on cement, usual parking lot surfaces, tile, lino and other interior and exterior flooring surfaces.
5. Extensive out-of-doors work during daytime and night time hours in a variety of weather conditions, noise levels and temperatures.
6. Repeated, regular and extended sliding, twisting, bending, climbing pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching and reaching.
7. Repeated and regular getting in and out different sized vehicles; crawling/sliding into confined spaces.
8. Repeated lifting, leveraging and carrying of up to 65 pounds for both short and longer distances and over a variety of walking surfaces.
9. Repeated, regular and frequent safe use of all hand tools, machinery and equipment.
10. Mentally recalls, tracks and accurately recounts location of vehicles, work in progress and information pertinent to repairs in progress.
11. Ability to stay on task in order to insure timely and accurate completion of duties.
12. Receives directions regarding assignments and then follows through on assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
13. Regular, timely, and daily attendance.
14. Ability to maintain good employee relations by acting courteously and amicably towards other co-workers.
This is a full-time, hourly position. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
Applications taken at 780 W. Competition Dr., Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm. in the Tucson Auto Mall.
Equal Opportunity Employer