Jewish Family and Children's Service
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Independently Licensed Clinician - Glendale (Part Time)
at Jewish Family and Children's Service
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Experience (Years)
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
** Part Time Position: 16-20 Hours Per Week **
** Glendale Location **
Seeking a Arizona Independent Licensed Behavioral Health Professional to provide time limited, focused counseling with a wide range of private insurance/third party clients and families. Experience in private practice, employee assistance or other third party payment settings a plus. This clinician will also provide direct counseling and casework services to our RHBA clients by receiving cases, conducting intake assessments and evaluating client needs. This will involve outreach services, requiring travel and making use of agency and community resources on behalf of clients.
* Master's Degree from an accredited school in the field of social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychology or related behavioral health field.
* Independent Behavioral Health License.
* Minimum of 2 years work experience in behavioral health field post Master’s.
* Ability to receive/maintain licensing and DPS fingerprint clearance.