Jewish Family and Children's Service
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Representative (Glendale)
at Jewish Family and Children's Service
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Experience (Years)
** GLENDALE LOCATION **
The Client Representative will provide clerical and intake support necessary for the effective provision of services to clients. The CR maintains an approved work schedule. Exceptional attendance is mandatory in this position as continuous front desk and phone coverage is critical to daily operations.
- Schedules client appointments and checks in client during appointment accurately. Verifies AHCCCS insurance eligibility when circumstances require and obtains required authorizations. Obtains initial client inquiry information for transfers and re-schedules and processes according to office procedures and contract requirements. Maintains a waiting list and reviews regularly with Clinical Director and Operations Coordinator. Verifies client demographic information in NextGen. Establishes good working relationships with all funding source case managers; assists clinical staff when appropriate in obtaining required paperwork for client treatment.
- Maintains client electronic charts, which includes scanning and importing all related case material in a timely manner and according to agency procedures. Updates computer client file with changes in address, phone number, fee, or any other pertinent information. Learns and implements requirements of the State AHCCCS/Subvention programs and other contracts as related to setting up in the computer system and assisting clinical staff in processing appropriate paperwork.
- Collects client co-pays and processes through the auto-flow process; providing client receipt and appointment reminder. May prepare deposit summary for all charges and client payments, and submitmonies and appropriate documentation to Accounting following agency procedure. Monitors services provided to clients through the computer and inputs appointment data into the computer for appointment scheduling. Communicates funding source changes to the Operations Coordinator and
Admin Eligibility staff promptly.
- Answers and coordinates all incoming calls and client traffic in the office to ensure that calls and clients are taken care of in an effective manner. This includes
scheduling, rescheduling or verifying client appointments and informing appropriate persons; greeting clients coming into the office, and checking in clients in provider schedules. Schedules transportation and translation for clients upon request of clinicians and appropriate documentation in treatment plan.
- Works reports and projects as assigned by the Operations Coordinator and or Operations Manager. Prepares courier bags daily following agency procedures; unloads courier bags and maintains inventory of office supplies and forms.
- High school education or equivalent, some college business and/or computer courses desirable
- Previous experience in a position requiring significant public contact, preferably in a medical office
- Computer and organization skills
- Ability to type 45 wpm.