Ipro Tech LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ipro Tech LLC
Title: QA Manager
Location: Tempe, AZ headquarters
Reports to: VP, Software Engineering & QA
The successful candidate has:
- Experience leading, building and managing strong Quality Assurance teams in the software industry. You’ve likely led at team for at least 5 years.
- A love for performance management tracking and KPIs. You’ve used dashboards and visual management systems to bring visibility and tracking/reporting to ensure quality product and feature releases.
- Significant experience implementing automated testing efforts and knowledge of automation tools such as Microsoft Test Manager, Selenium, Sahi and/or other enterprise level tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of the release management lifecycle and the required testing efforts within the life cycle.
- A demonstrated ability in developing a compelling view on how to test software at various levels including Acceptance, System, Integration, Unit and Performance.
- Excellent communication skills. You are highly articulate and able to communicate important messages in a clear and concise manner.
- Thrived in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- e-Discovery industry knowledge.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience working in a .NET Development environment.
- Bachelors’ degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field required.
About the role. How you will make an impact:
- Lead and mentor a dynamic team of both automated and manual Quality Assurance Engineers to provide a high level of quality testing that is easily measurable.
- Be an advocate for our customers and champion their experiences to ensure we are delivering consistent products to customers across our entire product portfolio.
- Lead the transition from Quality Assurance to Quality Engineering where the Automated Test Engineers develop automated tests early in the development cycle as new features are developed.
- Implement management systems and KPI dashboards to bring visibility and track/report on overall product quality across the product portfolio.
- Understand and provide clarification and/or input on all technical specifications, user manuals and other product documentation to other departments across the organization.
- Recommend and deliver on short, medium and long term operational performance improvements.
- Lead recruiting efforts and mentor existing team members to increase our focus on automated testing.
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to grow and contribute to growth in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry.
- Is forward thinking and likes to use the latest technologies.
- Is customer driven and likes to see people succeed that he/she leads.
- Recognizes the importance of a thriving culture. You like to share knowledge and ideas to better our organization.
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours.
- Named as a CareerBuilder® Top Company to Work for in Arizona in 2015.
- Named 2015 AZ’s Most Admired company by Best Companies AZ.
- 100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance.
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- We offer flexible start and end times.
- We have a start-up company mentality with 28 years of industry experience.
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld.
- Progressive, hip environment with private food market, onsite gym, lounge & game room, and casual office culture.