Horizon Health and Wellness
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Manager
at Horizon Health and Wellness
This position manages all aspects of call center operations including appointment scheduling, patient intakes, data collection for insurance verification. The Manager of Customer Care will develop, implement and monitor the Agency’s call center policies, procedures and practices. This position is expected to continually research and improve efficiencies. In all duties listed in the job description, the Manager of Customer Care, under the general direction and supervision of the HRSA designated Project Director, is responsible to carry out the day-to-day activities necessary to fulfill the HRSA-approved scope of project. 30 % of time is dedicated to the health center program.
Position will work at the Casa Grande and Apache Junction locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 1 years supervisory experience in healthcare or associate degree with 2 years supervisory experience in healthcare or combined education and healthcare-related supervisory experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with Electronic Medical Records and Claims Management software.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record, telephone, and reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations as it relates to Health Care.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends on emergency basis.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable theoretical knowledge in the field.
- Must obtain and maintain a fingerprint card and pass a background check.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Prior Call Center experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Organization policies.
- Certification by American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM): Certified Patient Account Manager (CPAM), Certified Clinical Account Manager (CCAM), Certified Patient Account Technician (CPAT), Certified Clinical Account Technician (CCAT), and Certified Compliance Technician (CCT).