Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas / DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Restaurant Host/Hostess/Cashier (AM) Part-Time
at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas / DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1301524
What you will be doing
- The Host-Hostess Cashier greets and seats guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures.
- Processes guest bills and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge procedures and accounting policies and procedures.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Organize and maintain a clean service podium.
- Ensure all tables are properly set before seating guests. Ensure all menus are clean.
- Maintain and use seating chart for rotation of stations.
- Greet and seat guests properly and issue menus.
- Answer phone properly and follow all reservation procedures.
- Follow all cash handling, credit card transactions and room charge procedures for guest payments.
- Complete assigned sidework and related cleaning duties.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
- High school education plus one or more years of related experience. Flexible schedule, mainly AM Shifts.
- Alcohol awareness certification and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!