Helping Hands Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Helping Hands Health Services
SPECIFIC DUTIES/ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for meeting with the assigned client for the agreed-upon time frame to provide individual and or family counseling in a therapeutic manner within a standard OP clinic environment or within clients home environments.
- Ability to work independently, serving in a therapeutic setting while guiding to promote wellness. Must be able to think and act outside of their personal belief system to connect properly with all and others who may or may not have a specific belief system.
- Work closely with referring agency contacts, Case workers,and other entities through phone contact, weekly via email updates, reports, quarterlies, intakes, Tx Plans, clinical assessment and or attending all scheduled professional meetings.
- Provide and arrange for an array of services depending upon the needs of the family outlined treatment plan.
- Be accessible to families by telephone when needed. Available to provide services during evenings and weekends to accommodate the needs of the family.
- Must utilize own reliable transportation to provide services for clients at their home, in the community, and outings.Gas reimbursement will be provided and possibly assistance of the cost of minor wear on tear of your vehicle.
- Provide all written documentation and report requirements in a timely manner.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
Must have knowledge and understanding of Family Systems Theory; Family Centered Practice, family dynamics, shared/unshared parenting and evidenced treatment based philosophies of family-based services; ability to relate well with families of varied lifestyles, backgrounds and ethnicity. Must have the ability to use psychotherapy and psycho-education skills. Have knowledge of and the ability to access community resources; experience and knowledge of evidenced based treatment in cultural diversity; substance abuse; domestic violence; crisis intervention; medication; effects of child abuse/neglect and trauma on child and adult development, etc. Ability to follow behavioral treatment plans, assessment and progress documents. Protect and maintain all HIPPA requirements. Ensure clients obtain all services in a timely manner, while demonstrating ethical boundaries in a professional manner at all times. Attend all required meetings internally and externally. Responsible for coordination of services with the Case Worker, Director of Services, and all entities involved minimally on a weekly manner. Responsible for attending all training, supervision, field observations, and required meetings outlined for all providers and contractors. Must have a clean MVD record and current full coverage automobile insurance.Gas reimbursement will be provided and possibly assistance of the cost of minor wear on tear of your vehicle.
Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology and/or directly related field with a lower or independent license with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health. Three to five years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified and preferably in working with diverse populations. Must be able to pass fingerprint background check. Must be able to work collaboratively in a multicultural setting.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS A CONTRACTED 1099 FULL TIME POSITION