Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -- SNF Area -- PRN Openings!
at Hacienda HealthCare
Performs the duties of Licensed Practical Nurse maintaining the standards of care outlined in the Nurse Practice Act by Arizona State Board of Nursing. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Participate in patient care conferences
- Perform routine nursing duties, including but not limited to:
a) taking and recording temperature, pulse, and blood pressure
b) Comfort, grooming, and hygiene needs
c) Diet management
d) Collecting specimens
e) Patient activity
f) Medication administration
- Provide for the safety and emotional and physical needs of the patient
- Safeguard equipment and supplies, and checks that equipment apparatus or appliances furnished to patient in the course of treatment are in good working order during the patient stay
- Perform skilled nursing procedures in conjunction with the patient care plan and in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act
- Observe, record and report to the Charge Nurse on any changes in the general physical and mental condition of the patient
- Assist in the health teaching of patients and family members
- Assist with patient admission and discharge
- Document required information legibly in medical chart of nursing notes, seizure record, medication record, treatment record, and BM/voiding record, daily assessment, etc.
- Review information during charting process, making assessments and recommendations for improved care
- Provide accurate, complete shift reports on written shift report and in verbal reports to oncoming nurse
- Work with each department to ensure consistency and continuity in the treatment plan by updating care plans as necessary
- Attend all mandatory nurses meetings
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPEs.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Current state LPN license
- Current CPR card for healthcare worker.
- Proof of negative for TB.
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure