Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeper - Hacienda Children's Hospital -- Part-time Opening!!
at Hacienda HealthCare
- Dust mop and wet mop all hard surface floors with appropriate solution.
- Clean and sanitize all hard surfaces (i.e. countertops, shelves, etc.)
- Refill all soap, hand sanitizer, paper towel, and toilet tissue dispensers as needed.
- Empty all trash receptacles and replace with new can liners.
- Clean and sanitize patient rooms in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Clean and sanitize all restrooms in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Remove and replace all sharps containers as needed.
- Dust and spot clean all window coverings.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Clean and sanitize all facility shower rooms.
- Clean windows, mirrors, and all glass partitions with appropriate solution.
- Spot clean all walls and sanitize when needed.
- Remove bio-hazard medical waste from rooms and place in appropriately designated areas.
- Wash and dry all soiled linen and return to designated areas.
- Wash and dry client clothes as required and return them to the proper rooms.
- Strip beds of soiled linen and re-make them with clean sanitary linen.
- Clean interior doors, door jambs, and window frames.
- Remove any and all dust from all areas of the facility.
- Comply with all of Hacienda Healthcares policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
6 months of experience in housekeeping or related field.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Under graduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.