Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Sign-on Bonus Eligible
Is this job right for you?
Are you looking for a job where you can improve your skills and get the training
you need and want? Are you looking for a job where you can perform well and
have opportunities for advancement? Are you looking to be a part of something
BIG that positively affects your community?
What benefits do you want?
Vacation Time - Up to 80 hours earned your first full year
Sick Time - Up to 48 hours accrued each fiscal year
My Time Off (MTO) - Up to 88 hours accrued each fiscal
Medical, dental, & vision
insurance after 60 days of employment
403(b) with company match after 1
year of employment
Tuition reimbursement - Reimbursement for courses of study that will directly enhance
the employee’s potential for personal and professional growth.
Multiple optional plans available after 60 days of employment: Including
Telemedicine, Short-and Long-Term Disability plans, Life Insurance, Accident
insurance, Critical Illness insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Assistance,
Credit Monitoring, and even Pet Insurance!
20% Employee Discount
WORK WITH AMAZING PEOPLE
What you will do:
The Truck Driver drives a box truck; picks up
and delivers merchandise donated to or purchased by Goodwill; loads and unloads
materials; completes appropriate paperwork; performs daily maintenance checks
of the vehicle; and drives a forklift as required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- One (1) years related driving experience.
- Ability to drive a two-ton truck; properly secure and distribute cargo; operate a
forklift; and use lift gates and hand trucks.
- Must have general knowledge of the city; read a map; have knowledge of traffic
signs; and have basic mechanical knowledge.
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the
general public and have a basic math aptitude.
- Must have a valid Arizona driver license and meet requirements of insurance company
regarding motor vehicle department driving records. Must pass road test.
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- Must pass the strength and agility test with a "Heavy" score or higher.
- Must provide good customer service towards customers and co-workers.
- Ability to lift a minimum 50 pounds and be able to stand for long periods at a time;
bend, reach and stretch repeatedly during a shift.
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends).
- Exposed to all weather conditions, moving trucks and forklifts, and moderate noise
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and
responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and
will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
We encourage national service members, veterans, and their family members to apply.
Location: Tucson, AZ