Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager-Adult Re-Entry
at Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Is this job right for you?
Are you looking for a job where you can improve your skills and get the training you need and want? Are you looking for a job where you can perform well and have opportunities for advancement? Are you looking to be a part of something BIG that positively affects your community?
What benefits do you want?
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation Time - Up to 80 hours earned your first full year
- Sick Time - Up to 48 hours accrued each fiscal year
- My Time Off (MTO) - Up to 88 hours accrued each fiscal year
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- 403(b) with company match after 1 year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement ?? Reimbursement for courses of study that will directly enhance the employee’s potential for personal and professional growth.
- Multiple optional ancillary plans available after 60 days of employment: Including Telemedicine, Short-and Long-Term Disability plans, Life Insurance, Accident insurance, Critical Illness insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Assistance, Credit Monitoring, and even Pet Insurance!
- 20% Employee Discount
- WORK WITH AMAZING PEOPLE
What you will do:
The Adult Re-Entry Case Manager provides services and supports in all areas of Goodwill of Southern Arizona’s (Goodwill’s) Adult Reentry Program. The Case Manager implements and delivers services for all program components; under the direction of the Program Manager and based on our Adult Reentry sub-grant/sub-award contract from Goodwill Industries International (GII) and their federal intermediary Adult Reentry grant. This includes but is not limited to providing, supporting, and managing all aspects of program required activities including community outreach, recidivism rate reduction services, intake and enrollment, support and stabilization services, education and training services, employment placement services, employment advancement and follow-up services, program sustainability planning, and grant closeout.
This is a new position made possible by a sub-award grant to Goodwill from Goodwill Industries International and their federal intermediary Adult Reentry grant from the U.S. Department of Labor-Employment and Training Administration. The position’s continuance may be dependent upon on-going grant funding.
Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, or related field preferred.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing case management and support services required; experience serving reentry and ex-offender adults required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet Research.
Must be able to travel throughout the Tucson area-must possess a valid AZ drivers license and meet Goodwill’s insurance requirements.
Must successfully complete and maintain:
CPR and 1st Aid
Pass fingerprint and background check.
Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all individuals.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
We encourage national service members, veterans, and their family members to apply.
Location: Tucson, AZ