Freedom Financial Network, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Freedom Financial Network, LLC
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
As Facilities Technician you will be responsible for maintaining an effective working relationship between Freedom Financial Network and the various partners we work with to support and upkeep all locations in Tempe, AZ. Our ideal candidate will ensure all facilities matters are handled within an appropriate time frame. Assist Facilities Manager with coordination of construction projects, facilities requests, and re-stocking. Repairs and maintains office peripherals and furniture for the offices, cubicles, conference and other general areas. Performs daily administrative, light maintenance, and business services tasks as needed along with miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Monitors Facilities queue for facilities-related issues from Freedom Financial Network staff. Fix or coordinate with building management any facility-related issues (power outages, plumbing problems, lack of water supply, office temperature, lighting, sounding alarms, etc.)
- Ability to perform general maintenance duties including but not limited to plumbing, installation of office peripherals, minor electrical and minor construction.
- Troubleshoot maintenance problems to identify issues and perform necessary repairs.
- Assist team members as needed with departmental moves and other facilities-related tasks.
- Restock and reset common areas including but not limited to conference rooms, training rooms, break areas, copy areas, etc. while properly operating, maintaining and storing all maintenance equipment, keep areas neat, organized and clean.
- Ability to perform routine preventive maintenance in changing of filters, lights, ceiling tiles, etc. Equipment PM’s per OEM specifications.
- Respond in a timely manner to incident reports within the office, within your abilities of experience, to make sure the work is completed with highest level of quality.
- Property inspection to keep areas cleans of debris and solve deficiencies.
- Able to manage small projects, coordinate contractor and facilities work and communicate with all stakeholder, both written and oral in a professional manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair of general building equipment in which your experience allows.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial property / facilities management and maintenance environment, call center experience and journeyman license a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an understanding of web-based work order systems.
- Computer and internet proficiency.
- Proven skills in plumbing, light carpentry and other technical troubleshooting with the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of commercial building plumbing, and fixture replacement.
- Ability to lift weights of over 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Safety trained and experienced per OSHA requirements for facilities and construction work.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to provide a high level of service with initiative, teamwork, great attitude, flexibility and integrity.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader. Thank you for your consideration.