Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for ensuring proper training and supervision of all Ahnala Staff.
- Delivers prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with our Food and Beverage standards and policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management
- Completes environmental checklist for dining room
- Spot checks liquor pars and order daily supplies
- Holds pre-meal meetings
- Follows up on established training steps
- Handles guest comments and complaints and ensures guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with guests and receive feedback
- Stays on the floor during peak hours.
- Observes, mentors and coaches the staff
- Examines food preparation and beverage presentation
- Maintains condition of dining room, lobby lounge, morsels, mini bar and room service
- Assists manager in; scheduling, completing weekly payroll, and forecasting both weekly and monthly
- Participates in interviewing new employees as needed
- Prepares maintenance request and follow-up
- Monitors food and liquor requisitions and food waste
- Checks bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, and bottles totally empty daily.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- 3 years of experience in Food and Beverage Supervision or Management role preferred.
- Must have theability to manage deadlines.
- Understanding ofFood and Beverage financials including cost and par controls preferred.
- General knowledgeof Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a strongattention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
- Must be able towork a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be familiarwith and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
- Must knowemergency procedures and work to prevent accidents.
- Must be TIPS Certified.
Preference will be given toqualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indiantribes. To be considered for IndianPreference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with yourapplication.