Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- The Night Cleaner is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of all the public areas, to include but not limited to resort/hotel main lobby, public/employee restrooms, spa, pool and basement areas. This position will be utilizing various cleaning equipments including vacuum cleaners, wet/dry vacuums, sweepers etc.
- Responsible for taking care of all cleaning requests from guests during the assigned shift ( 10 pm to 6 am)
- Responsible for cleaning entire lobby area including cleaning floors, vacuuming carpets, dusting and polishing all furniture, cleaning entrance areas, doors and windows, cleaning all light fixtures and cleaning all wooded areas
- Cleans public and employee restrooms including washing mirrors, cleaning light fixtures, mopping floors, polishing floors, re-stocking paper supplies and scrubbing toilets.
- Ensures that the spa reception area, massage and treat rooms are clean and well maintained at all times. Responsibilities in the spa area include, but are not limited to, vacuuming carpets, cleaning and polishing wood daily, cleaning windows, mirrors, sink, commodes and light fixtures, emptying trash and replenishing paper products as needed.
- Cleans all basement areas to include employee restrooms, service elevators, stairs, hallways and pool restrooms
- Responsible for care and maintenance of all cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Remains alert, courteous and helpful to guests at all times.
- Must have experience and knowledge of proper handling of various cleaning supplies for SDS purposes
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Must be able to communicate in English (read, write, speak)
- Must be able to work flexible schedules including weekends, and holidays
- Ability to see, walk, stand, bend, lift, sit and reach overhead
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on occasion
- Must be able to push or pull a minimum of 100 pounds
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned or required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
-Six months to one year related housekeeping experience required
-Bi-lingual a plus
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.