Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager-VIP Player Services
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the We-Ko-Pa Way
Smile and Greet
Name and Meet
Thank you and Goodbye
- Develops implements and maintains a targeted casino customer base, establishing strategies and production standards and developing policies and procedures for the accomplishment of objectives.
- Monitors play (numbers of trips. theoretical win, ADT) of upper tier club members and other player development segments.
- Manages Hosts and Executive Hosts and establishes accountability standards to ensure productivity of host and support of revenue goals through We-Ko-Pa's most valued players.
- Assists in determining player re-investment strategy and criteria for issuance of discretionary comps
- Directs VIP staff and call center representatives to ensure that VIP club members and potential customers are being reached in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Completes bi-weekly report to Director of Marketing summarizing activities (events attended, off property contacts, recruiting/enhancement ideas).
- Maintains detailed knowledge of all casino promotions and assists in enhancing player's awareness of same.
- Meets bi weekly (or as needed) with Gaming Directors to insure each department's VIPs are being recognized and rewarded.
- Identifies and implements strategies for targeted direct marketing to non-WeKoPa guests including members of the loyalty clubs of other casinos.
- Plans VIP Events, with Marketing Director establishes eligibility and host quotas that optimize return
- Assist in filling the hotel and meeting budgeted occupancy quotas through hosts, player development efforts and marketing programs.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels in department by interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating, promoting, disciplining and terminating hosting staff as needed.
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the department by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled meetings with all direct reports.
- Assists with the annual budget process and monthly financial statements for the Player Development Department. Monitors for monthly compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and push or pull 100 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a State & Tribal Gaming License, including a background check.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 8 Years of Customer Service/Marketing experience required
- Knowledge of player data systems and Microsoft Excel required
- Prior Supervisor/Manager experience required
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.