Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
Responsible for performing advanced electrical diagnosis, repairs and installation of electrical wiring on-site at the Fort McDowell Gaming Center.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Requires successful completion of an electrical trade school and must have two (2) years experience in commercial electrical work.
- Must be proficient in the diagnosis of electrical problems and the reading and understanding of electrical blueprints.
- Must ensure compliance with local, state and federal codes and OSHA regulations applicable to electrical work.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Computer knowledge and good record keeping skills required
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check)
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Must be 21 or older
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Bend for 67-100% of work day.
- Walk and stand for 34-66% of work day.
- Work in hot/cold temperatures 67-100% of work day.
- Exposed to dust/smoke 34-66% of work day.
- Exposed to fumes/odors/grease/oil 1-33% of work day.
- Travel to other enterprises 67-100% of work day.
- While working on casino floor, employee is exposed to high level of second hand smoke and noise daily.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.