Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cafe 87 Restaurant and Sushi Supervisor
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Assist the Café 87 and Sushi Manager with oversight of the day to day front of house restaurant operations.
- Responsibilities include overseeing service, the host stand, cashiers and guest satisfaction in both outlets. Will perform like duties in all casino and resort outlets as designated by business demands.
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the Casino Resort We-Ko-Pa Way Service Standards
- Smile and Greet
- Name and Meet
- Thank you and Goodbye * Accountable to all standards set forth in the We-Ko-Pa Way Casino Resort service guide.
- Assists management with scheduling, cocktail development, wine program and upselling standards.
- Assign team member responsibilities on a daily basis including side work, deep cleaning and front of house sanitation
- Maintains a clean-as-you-go standard in all outlets.
- Oversees guest satisfaction through required table visits in the dining rooms.
- Addresses any and all food or service related guest issues and utilizes creativity and resources available to maintain optimum satisfaction.
- Works on the floor 90% of the time with a “hands-on” mentality for guest service.
- Must be knowledgeable of all health department standards.
- Must receive and have a current Food Handlers Card at all times.
- Must complete the Management Title IV training through Human Resources
- Assists in banquet and catering events for the department
- Oversees menus regularly in restaurant and through online resources to ensure 100% accuracy
- Performs other related duties as required by department
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two years in an a la carte restaurant supervisory role or above required.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Knowledge of beverage operations preferred
- 4 diamond resort or casino experience preferred
- $15.50 - $17 per hour
- AMAZING BENEFIT PACKAGE: 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Gym Membership Reimbursement.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.