Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Belly Dump Truck Driver
at Fisher Industries
- 19-Sep-2019 to 18-Nov-2019 (MST)
- Fisher Sand & Gravel Arizona
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Fisher Industries is a 67-year-old company dedicated to all phases of aggregate processing including design and manufacturing of crushing, washing, screening and conveying equipment. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.fisherind.com. We are currently seeking Truck Drivers for our operations.
The Class A Truck Driver will be responsible for transporting aggregates to the job sites. Drivers will be exposed to different situations and equipment in performing their assigned task. Drivers are responsible for maintaining their assigned equipment. This position may include day or night shift work, travel, and overtime and weekend work up to the DOT maximum hours of service.
- Confidence and ability to transport loads.
- Work in adverse weather conditions.
- Extended out of town travel/work is required.
- Night-shift work may be required.
- Must adhere to all company and DOT safety policies.
- Maintain accurate record keeping, logbooks and time cards.
- Willing to operate any vehicle assigned.
- Make accurate and prompt deliveries.
- Maintain and service transportation equipment.
- Work within the organizational structure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must possess a CDL, Class A with all endorsements.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Should have mechanical skills to perform maintenance on equipment.
- Must provide a valid DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation.