First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First International Bank & Trust
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Be a part of an organization that invests in their employees to inspire them to be a better version of themselves everyday. If you want to be challenged to grow in your career and leave a mark - we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Nationally recognized First International Bank & Trust is looking for an energetic, motivated, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to be a team player and work independently. Provide assistance and support to our Market President and Branch President. Leave your mark by making the big impact things seem easy and seamless.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the full-time Administrative Assistant position and submit your online application!
A Day in the Life
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Answers telephone and directs customers to bank officers and staff.
- Monitors visitor access and issues security passes when required.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Provides general information and responds to customers questions.
- Scheduling / coordinating travel.
- Monitors calendar and appointments.
- Organize follow up communication with customers and partners.
- Assist with organization of bank events.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalency.