Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Christmas at the Princess Supervisor
at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Christmas at the Princess Supervisor
Hotel Overview: Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 200,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort has 750 guest rooms, five award-winning restaurants, six sparkling heated pools, and a luxurious Well & Being Spa. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for its 28th year, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America's. The only thing missing is you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop, inspire, and retain top talent
- Coach and develop to maximize the success and selling potential of all sales associates
- Set and reinforce clear and aligned expectations, performance, results and accountability with all colleagues
- Effectively and fairly manage and drive high performance of all colleagues
- Ensure onboarding and continued training of the team
Live The Culture:
- Make good, fact-based shopkeeper decisions that keep the store full and abundant
- Lead consistent focus on delivering engaging guest experiences
- Promote the culture of colleague recognition
- Build a team that works well together based on the needs of the division
- Proactive Outlet Operation Execution (Business Preparation, Management Coverage, Communication)
- Accountability of all outlet financials - Labor management, Control Costs -Food Cost, Beverage Cost, COS, All Operating Expenses
- Act as manager on duty, when scheduled, to address customer service, vendor concerns, maintenance issues,
- Accountability of all policies and procedures
- Incorporate Loss Prevention and safety messages into daily operations
- Maintain OSHA requirements to ensure the outlets are a safe working environment.
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines. Click here to view: http://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/careers
- 1 Years Supervisory Experience
- Must be fluent in Timesaver, Excel, Word, Power Point, Publisher, POS
- Must have Maricopa County Food Handlers Card and AZ Liquor Server Certification
- Demonstrated success in talent development/management
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster a guest experience focused culture
- Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak shifts
Visa Requirements: Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities-throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific-as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. F/M/D/V